Enjoy primary care that’s tailor-made for people on Medicare.
As early as 3 months BEFORE you turn 65, you can enroll in Medicare. When you enroll, choose a Medicare Advantage plan from Humana, SCAN Health Plan, SelectHealth or UnitedHealthcare* and you’ll have exclusive access to Intermountain Healthcare’s myGeneration Clinics — where your care and coverage work hand in hand to keep you healthier.
A quick peek at the parts of Medicare.
The federal government provides Medicare, a health insurance program made up of four parts. Each one covers a different aspect of your care. Eligibility typically starts at age 65, but people under age 65 with special circumstances, like a disability, may also qualify for benefits.
Medicare Advantage Plans
Get exclusive access to myGeneration Clinics with select plans.
Prescription Drug Plans
Answers to frequently asked questions
Have a question that’s not on our list? Just call! We’re here to help you get the answers you need.
Making the most of Medicare means having access to the latest information.
Browse through these additional Medicare resources to help you navigate your options:
- Official Medicare website
- Medicare & You Handbook
- Medicare Advantage overview
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Accepted Medicare Insurance Plans
- Find a local insurance broker
We understand it can be difficult to understand the complexities of Medicare options and we are dedicated to providing you with trusted resources to guide your journey.
For personalized advice, call us at 702-623-0183 to discuss your options.
You’re probably eligible if:
- You have Medicare Part A and Part B
- You live in the service area of the plan you want to join
Those eligible for Medicare have several plan options:
- Original Medicare Plan (Part A and Part B)
- Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C)
- Medicare prescription drug coverage plan that may help cover the cost of prescription drugs and help protect against higher costs in the future (Part D).
After you have become Medicare-eligible and enrolled in the program, you can choose to receive your benefits directly through the federal government as part of the Original Plan, or from a company that contracts with Medicare as part of Medicare Advantage.
You can make the switch during the Medicare Annual Election Period, which runs from October 15th to December 7th. If you’re turning 65, moving, or suffering from select chronic conditions, you may also be eligible to shift your Medicare plan during a Special Enrollment Period. See our Medicare Enrollment page for more details.
Medicare benefits are intended for individuals who are 65 years or older, as well as those with one of the following qualifying conditions:
- Certain disabilities lasting 24 consecutive months
- End-stage renal disease (ESRD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease)
Become a patient. It’s easy!
Call 702-623-9213 today.