Screenings, exams and therapies that put your needs first
Our Nevada OB/GYN Services
- Cervical Cancer Screenings/Pap Smears: Early detection is critical in keeping you safe from cervical cancer, and we provide you with the most accurate and proactive cervical screenings and Pap smears possible.
- Breast Exams/Mammograms: Proper management begins with early detection, and we leave nothing to chance when it comes to this critical aspect of your health.
- Contraceptive Management: Providing safe, effective contraceptive services is a top priority for us. Our specialists are ready to chat to find the contraceptive method right for your needs.
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles: Our expert practitioners are here to diagnose your condition and get you back on track as quickly and safely as possible.
- Vaginal Infections/Recurring Vaginal Infections: Vaginal infections can be itchy and uncomfortable. They can also indicate more serious root issues, which is why our specialists leave nothing to chance in finding and treating the root cause.
- Urinary Tract Infections: While a UTI is uncomfortable, it can also be dangerous, and we identify the problem and enact antibiotic treatment as quickly as possible to avoid the risk of an infection reaching your kidneys.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Evaluation and Treatment: Your safety and confidentiality are important to us, and our doctors are committed to evaluating and treating sexually transmitted infections privately and compassionately.
- Perimenopause/Menopause: Our expert staff of compassionate doctors is highly skilled in providing education and treatments to the life changes brought about by menopause or perimenopause.
- Hot Flash Treatment: Whether due to the onset of menopause or other causes of female hormone imbalance, our doctors are here to provide you with diagnosis, advice, and treatment to ease the discomfort of your hot flashes.
- Vaginal Dryness: Find relief from the discomfort of vaginal dryness with education, topical treatment suggestions, and hormone therapy treatments from our experienced staff.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Our doctors are experts in providing you with the safest and most effective HRT and advice to get you back to feeling your best.
No matter your female health concern, you need sound, accurate diagnoses along with expert advice, treatment, and prevention. With more than 20 years spent serving your community, Intermountain Health, not only has an understanding of your unique concerns but has the caring, compassionate, and award-winning medical staff on hand to safely and accurately address them.
Women’s OB/GYN Care Specialties
Our subspecialties — such as urogynecology and management of high-risk pregnancies — make us a unique, comprehensive health partner. Gynecologists, obstetricians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners ensure that your health needs are met with expediency and expertise.
We practice evidence-based care to treat women for conditions that occur throughout her lifespan including, but not limited to:
Normal and High-risk Prenatal Care
We will monitor and address any health problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, and more.
Hormonal therapy performed by your physician can help to mitigate the effects of menopause, like hot flashes or bone loss.
Your provider will seek to understand what issues may be preventing pregnancy and develop a treatment plan in partnership with you.
Treatment or removal of these benign growths will ensure the health of your uterus.
Experiencing discomfort or pain in the pelvic area can be concerning, which is why we’re here to listen to your concerns and find out the causes.
Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
Our providers will treat any issues and develop preventive strategies to maintain healthy urinary or bowel tracts or treat persistent issues the result of pregnancy, age or disease.
Take back your work and social life without fear — our treatments can help manage the physical and psychological symptoms of an overactive bladder.
Painful Menstrual Cycles
When you experience painful cycles, our team will be there to help assess and develop strategies to decrease and prevent further pain.
Lifestyle recommendations, pelvic floor muscle therapy, or surgery are all treatment options available at Intermountain Health to help with pelvic organ prolapse.
Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
Our goal is to assess and treat the root causes of continual UTIs so you can experience renewed comfort.
We understand the symptoms and signs and how discomforting and painful they can be. We are uniquely qualified to treat endometriosis using the latest therapies and surgical options.
Irritation or inflammation can be treated with medications, lifestyle changes and long-term health recommendations.
Get to know our MountainView Women’s Health Center
The center opened in June 2019 and is a model for comprehensive offerings in women’s health, especially for underserved communities throughout Nevada and the Southwest. Our Pelvic Health center is also internationally accredited by the University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine.
Not only is our Women’s Health Center an academic-based medical center that is training future OB/GYNs in collaboration with HCA Sunrise Hospital, but our resident program is helping us serve the needs of women in medically-underserved communities in Southern Nevada.
The innovative facility hosts several services for the community, including:
- OB/GYN preventive and screening programs
- Advanced women’s health and reproductive care and treatment
- High-risk pregnancy center
- Imaging, ultrasound, and innovative fetal testing
- Robust research programs
Women’s OB/GYN Clinics
Address6850 N. Durango Drive, Suite 310, Las Vegas, NV 89149
Address2880 N. Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Address5320 S. Rainbow Suite 182, Las Vegas, NV 89118