Now accepting new patients.
With more than 30 locations in Southern Nevada, there's one in your neighborhood.
Experience the advantages of myGeneration Clinics
- New patients can expect to see a provider promptly to get your care going. New patients can expect to see a provider promptly to get your care going.
- Same-day access for urgent needs. Not feeling well? Call us first for health-related questions and non-life-threatening injuries. You’ll get expert care in a timely, efficient manner.
- Twice the average time with your doctor and care team. Ask questions. Say what’s on your mind. Our providers take twice the time in each appointment to really understand you and your health goals.
- Integrated specialty care. On-staff specialists coordinate with your primary care team to help manage your conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, heart disease, behavioral health, physical medicine and more.
- Telehealth and virtual care options. Have a non-urgent health issue? Get access to expert, specialized care from the comfort of your own home — including remote home monitoring for eligible patients with a medical necessity.
- Transportation coordination. Your care team can help coordinate safe, reliable transportation for your medical needs, such as medical appointments, dialysis treatments, pharmacy visits and more.†
Find an Intermountain myGeneration Clinic near you.
With 30+ locations in southern Nevada, telehealth services and same-day access for urgent needs, it’s never been easier to get the care you deserve.
Services available to you:
- Annual wellness exams
- Treatment and management of chronic conditions
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Sick visits
- Care management support
- Diagnostic testing
- Laboratory services
- Nutrition assistance*
- Access to Intermountain hospitalists
- House calls**
- Behavioral health
†Transportation benefits are not included with all plans. Please check with your plan for more information on details of your benefits coverage.
*Nutrition benefits are not included with all plans. Please check with your plan for more information.
**Available by provider referral for patients with a medical necessity.